Monday, September 27, 2010

Bruno Mars

I really love Bruno Mars as a musician. He can actually sing, make music I would give my time to listen to, and his new album is coming out soon sometime in October. Recently on September 19, 2010 after a show in Las Vegas he was arrested for alleged cocaine possession. Here is the full article on it because I don't feel like writing out the entire story: 
http://music-mix.ew.com/2010/09/20/bruno-mars-cocaine-arrest/
Well my feeling on this is shit happens! People get busted everyday for drug possessions. He just happens to be a celebrity, so it's all over the news.
As I mentioned in my first blog, I am on twitter and I follow a lot of celebrities through this network. It is driving me insane that EVERYDAY Perez Hilton has to remind Bruno Mars that he needs to own up to his arrest. 
I think it is Bruno Mars' decision when he wants to talk about it openly; it is his life, who am I to judge him for what he does or force him to say anything about his embarrassing/humiliating past. Hell it's already in the news, so I don't think it matters if he owns up to it or not.
For all we know his lawyer could have told him to not say anything about the situation so he won't dig his hole deeper than it already is right now. He could wait until November 18 to openly discuss this topic in court which is his tentative court date. 
So, Perez Hilton needs to stop bitching about Bruno Mars not talking about his arrest and please try to focus on other celebrities out there! I know there are several ones you are close friends with or like to gossip about. So...LET IT GO & MOVE ON! :)

1 comment: