Thursday, September 23, 2010

Hello Sunshine, Open Your Eyes!

*This blog is dedicated to Alli N. for helping give me that extra push to do this!* :)
Okay, this is my first blog. I'm pretty excited about it! :)
So to answer some questions people might have...
-My title of my blog is my favorite color-turquoise & I love to wear jewelry, dance, and sing.
-I decided to create this blog after talking to a few friends; I love to write and sometimes I feel twitter doesn't allow me to completely get out what I really feel.
-Also, I was told I would make a good sex/relationship columnist, haha.
-I like to say what's on my mind and keep people updated on my life.
-I will warn everyone now who reads this that what I do say is personal; I will tell it like it is, no filter, so don't say I didn't warn you!
-I will admit my humiliating acts and honestly it's a part of being human. So, don't get offended if YOU are mentioned in any of my blogs.
-I don't like to drop names of people, though, I will be polite enough in that sense to just say whether it is a man or a woman or give the people fictitious names, if necessary.
-Pretty much this will be a blog about the most random events in my life and my opinion on things, including: my choices in music, college life in general, things that interest me at the moment, sex, and a whole lot more.
For now I'm going to say goodbye. Hopefully you'll come back and read more of my stuff when I get to posting it! :)
Thank you!

1 comment: